seeking DC quote for flat green roof

I am looking for quotes on installing a green roof on a 20'x36' flat roof garage at a private residence in DC. I have a couple of structural engineering reports already from registered engineers in DC. Ideally I'd like to find someone who can help manage everything from structural improvements to green roof installation. No timeline in mind, though we could feasibly start right away if we can handle the estimates.

Replies to this Topic

Try contacting Tom Goldstein with TEGCO (tgoldstein@tegcogrp.com or at: (443) 377-4624. He represents our line of rubber pavers, as well as several other lines. He might be able to help you with your project, or steer you in the right direction with reference to personnel to manage it as he is local to the area.

GL.

Erick Prinz

Unity Surfacing Systems

Jonah-

We would be happy to give you some pricing for the installation of your project and can arrange a time to meet you on site or if you like you can send me over the drawings or the reports that you have already prepared. My email is glong@capitolgreenroofs.com and my cell is 301.452.1144.

Best regards,

Greg

Hi Jonah,

My name is Chase Coard and I'm the CEO of ecospaces, a green roof company based here in DC. We design, build, and maintain green roofs. We're currently in full swing building green roofs and would love to give you a quote. We also have builders on the team that can handle the structural improvements. Don't hesitate to get in touch. 

Cheers!

Chase Coard - (202) 681-3402 - www.ecospacesdc.com

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Capitol Greenroofs